MISSISSIPPI EXPORT RAILROAD
Mississippi Export Railroad provides safe, cost-effective railcar storage and switching solutions – both long and short term.
• Capacity to accommodate in excess of 1,000 cars
• Storage for loaded or empty railcars
• Forward storage – Regional Distribution Center (RDC) tailored to the needs of those needing storage-in-transit
• Track and roadbeds are maintained to accommodate unit trains with loads up to 315,000 lbs/car
• Full-service railcar shop facility online (free switching from storage to shop and back)
• Team tracks available for transfer
• Storage tracks located in limited access remote area
• Competitive switching rates
• Daily storage charges
• Railcars will be released from storage within 24 hours after written release is received Sunday through Thursday. When releases are received on Friday and Saturday cars will be released on Monday
• Weekend service for emergency situations
Whether your storage needs include one or hundreds of railcars, we welcome the opportunity to serve you.